Friday, April 17, 2009

Britain's Got Talent Judges Apologize to Susan Boyle!

Everyone saw it...when Susan Boyle first walked out on stage, the audience groaned and the judges were either mildly amused or irritated at the prospect of yet another dud audition. Well, we know what happened next! The moment Susan started singing, she became an international sensation!

I've got nothing against the BGT judges, but I am glad that they issued an apology. Piers Morgan said:

"I would just like to apologize to Susan Boyle, because I think it's long overdue, because, from the clip, you know, (millions of) people could see that Simon Cowell (the third judge that night -- he of "American Idol" fame) and I -- we don't have the best reputations, I think, for courtesy in America. I think we owe her on apology because it was an amazing performance. As I said, we were all laughing at her when she started, and by the end, the last laugh was on her."


Clearly, we have all learned a valuable lesson from this...you really can't judge a book by its cover! Susan Boyle...you rock!

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/17/earlyshow/leisure/music/main4951767.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment