Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle Record Deal

CNN is reporting that Simon Cowell may be trying to piece together a record deal for Susan Boyle already! This is great for Susan fans who would snap her album up right away. This lady is a great inspiration and she's sure to go far.

From CNN:

A clip of Boyle's performance had more than 11 million views on YouTube by Thursday, and the world's media have beaten a path to her door in Blackburn, West Lothian, Scotland.

Cowell is reportedly already trying to piece together a record deal for Boyle, an unemployed charity worker, who lives with her cat, Pebbles.

For fans of Boyle, who attracted laughs and sniggers when she first appeared on stage before winning a standing ovation, the album cannot


source: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/16/susan.boyle.simon.cowell/index.html#cnnSTCText

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of singing over my lifetime, especially when I was a young boy, my bother had this wonderful voice. He sing in church, talent shows and in school and he was amazing and he would bring tears to my eyes. When I heard Ms Boyle sing, it brought those tears back to my eyes which nobody has ever done since I stopped hearing my brother sing. I would like to here Ms Boyle sing an old song my brother use to sing and That is "I Believe". I know Ms Bolye will sing that song and bring down the house when ever she sings it because she has the voice to do it. I will be waiting for her first album like many others. Ms Boyle has a wonderful gift from God and God wants her to share it with us all.
    Gary Mercer
    Spring Hill, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, that is a beautiful story about your brother! Thanks for sharing it with us. Susan definitely has a wonderful gift...I sort of feel like she was sent to open the eyes of the entire world and inspire hope :)

    ReplyDelete